Sunday 15 May 2016

Summary of my time at Makers Part 1

Unfortunately, I have been unable to regularly chronicle my time during the past 8 weeks or so. Time was precious and I needed to focus on the course rather than this blog. 

Sorry.

Instead, I will write a summary of my time in general. As I start my final week and the work load dropping considerably I feel I can get a few posts out that will give an account of my time here at Makers. 

For a real short summary....

If you want a challenge, DO IT.

If you want to create something really cool, DO IT.

If you want to learn a bunch of coding stuff, DO IT.

If you want to make great friends, DO IT.

If you want to change as person and learn life skills, DO IT.

If you want to be comfortable failing, DO IT. 

If you want to be in an environment which supports you, DO IT.

If you want to surpass your own expectations, DO IT.

If you don't mind giving up your life and time everyday, DO IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment